Everything, Everything

2020: J F M A M J J A S O N
2019: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2018: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2017: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2016: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2015: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2014: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2013: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2012: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2011: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2010: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2009: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2008: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2007: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2006: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2005: J F M A M J J A S O N D
2004: J F M A M J J A S O N D
My Fault
Tuesday 24th January, 2006 23:23 Comments: 0
I didn't build my initial version of the BitTorrent 4.3.6 client "properly" (to be honest, with the source/instructions/lack of either that they provide it's a wonder I get anything to work). I've now rebuilt it, added my new icons, created a new setup file, and updated the source code (sadly, I zipped the source code before adding my new icons, so I might sort that out sometime). I also made a few tiny changes to the code, hopefully to make it slightly more efficient. The memory leak doesn't seem to be there anymore, from what I can tell. My icon pack is pretty much the "new classic" set of icons, but I've added the latest "default" information icon, my own abort/remove/trashcan buttons, and a slightly modified set of status buttons.
© Robert Nicholls 2002-2020
The views and opinions expressed on this site do not represent the views of my employer.
HTML5 / CSS3